Telescopic Tree Pruner 7.2M/24FT Professional Telescopic
Telescopic Tree Pruner 7.2M/24FT Professional Telescopic Pole Saws Extendable Pruning Saw Gardening Landscaping Branch Saw Lopper Tools with Blade Saw and Nylon Cord
✔ Why choose our telescopic pole saw?
The telescopic pole saw, constructed with aluminum alloy pole and steel saw, perfect for pruning and trimming branches and leaves. The telescopic pole saw is ideal for trimming branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
This high-cut saw allows you to cut and maintain woody plants in your hands. This work can be done on a solid foundation! ! ! The feet are on the ground without any danger.
✔ Product Name: Telescopic pole saw
✔ Elongation: 7.2M/24FT
✔ material: metal
✔ Handle material: aluminum handle
✔ Handle type: telescopic handle
✔ Sawn timber: 65Mn
✔ Finishing: PTFE coating
✔ Features: No sliding handle, foldable, retractable
✔ Usage: Pruning trees
✔ Products include:
Telescopic rod * 1
Scissors head * 1
Saw blade * 1
✔ Important note: Using high-profile garden tools for pruning shears, it can be used directly in any environment with a little practice.
- ♥ Upgrade Material: 2 in 1 function cut and saw without ladder . Aluminum alloy telescopic rod, manganese hacksaw, light and durable, waterproof and anti-rust. Effortless pruning of tall trees and dense hedges
- ♥ Telescopic Type: The telescopic tree pruner features a variable length, rubberized handle which extends up to maximum length of 7.2M. Long enough height to clean cut trees or shrub limbs. A practical flap locking system that easily adjusts the telescopic pruning shears to any height
- ♥ Sharp: Double-sided 65Mn fine grinding, sharp teeth with four cutting angles to ensure fast, clean and smooth cutting
- ♥ Comfort: The foam grip increases friction, improves trimming efficiency, absorbs shock, and increases comfort at the same time
- ♥ Widely Used: For pruning of fresh, young shoots, branches, and twigs in treetops and dense shrubs, without the help of a ladder. Suitable for pruning in forestry, lawn, garden and other places where pruning branches and leaves are needed