Telescopic Pruning Saw，18ft/5.4m Extendable
Telescopic Pruning Saw，18ft/5.4m Extendable Telescoping Landscaping Pole Saw Used for Pruning and Trimming Branches and Leaves High-altitude Fruit Tree Branch Saw Gardening Tool
Why choose our telescopic pole saw
The telescopic pole saw, constructed with aluminum alloy pole and steel saw, perfect for pruning and trimming branches and leaves. The telescopic pole saw is ideal for trimming branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
This high-cut saw allows you to cut and maintain woody plants in your hands. This work can be done on a solid foundation! ! ! The feet are on the ground without any danger.
Product Name: Telescopic pole saw
Material: metal/Light Aluminum
Blade material: 65Mn steel
Handle size: 18ft/5.4m
Surface treatment: PTFE coating
Uses: branch cutting
Trimming tool type: Trimming saw
Features: non-slip, foldable handle, FSC, length, telescopic handle
1 x Telescopic Pole + 1 x Pruning Saw
Important note: Using advanced hand saws, you must practice mastering woodcuts! If in doubt, please ask us before ordering-is this telescopic saw length suitable for the intended use!
- SUPER-HARD SAW BLADE: The complete saw blade module includes a metal housing, special high-quality grinding and replacement of the blade/all components, thus ensuring that the screw fixation is completely made of very hard metal.
- ADJUSTABLE: The maximum length of the telescopic aluminum rod that can be quickly released in the metal can be infinitely adjusted. It also provides built-in twist protection to improve security. The profiled tubular structure provides additional stability and comfortable grip.
- PRODUCTS INCLUDE: professional aluminum alloy telescopic pole * 1, branch saw * 1.
- FEATURES: Two great uses in One saw! Use as a pole saw for pruning high or hand-held saw for pruning and grooming low. Scalable to the length you need, the long saw is very suitable for cutting and pruning branches and leaves.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Our set of high-twig saws provide useful support for wood maintenance in trees, yards, courtyards, gardens, forests and corridors.