TABOR TOOLS Pick Mattock with Fiberglass Handle, Garden
TABOR TOOLS Pick Mattock with Fiberglass Handle, Garden Pick, Great for Loosening Soil, Archaeological Projects, and Cultivating Vegetable Gardens or Flower Beds. J62A. (Small 15 Inch)
- MULTI-PURPOSE APPLICATION. Great for small archaeological projects, onion/carrot harvesting, and preparing flower beds.
- DUAL-PURPOSE HEAD. 1-pound mini pick/mattock head combo: use the pick’s action to break up, loosen and soil, or cultivate vegetable gardens. This tool will pick through hard pan soil and cuts through small shrub roots. PLEASE NOTE: Item needs to be assembled before first use. It takes approx. 1 minute to attach the head to the handle (easy); an instruction email for quick assembly will be send upon purchase of the mattock.
- LIGHTWEIGHT 15″ FIBERGLASS HANDLE. The fiberglass handles are lighter and stronger than wood and virtually unbreakable! The handles offer high visibility: you will easily locate the bright orange tool in the grass. Handle and head can be easily assembled before use.
- COMFORTABLE RUBBER NON-SLIP GRIP. The rubber grip allows for improved handling and control, offering maximum comfort, while at the same time reducing hand and arm fatigue.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
|Dimensions:||38.1 x 24.13 x 3.81 cm; 571.53 Grams|