Roshield Rat Drain Guard | Stop Rats within Drainage
Roshield Rat Drain Guard | Stop Rats within Drainage & Properties | Rodent Flap Control & Prevention Proofing (Stainless Steel 4″/110mm)
- STOP RATS FROM DRAINS – One of the primary ingress points for rats into a domestic or commercial property is via the drainage system, either directly from the main sewers or a collapse within the pipe. A drain guard is installed within the inspection chamber to stop rats.
- ONE-WAY FLAP PREVENTION – The Roshield drain guards allows liquids and solid waste to pass down the system whilst preventing access to rats moving upstream. The rats cannot pass or chew through the barrier flap, thus preventing their access to re-infest.
- EASY TO INSTALL PROTECTION – Drain guards require no previous experience with installation and, once installed, needs no long-term maintenance. Drain guards can be installed either at the entrance or exit of the pipe, and the included bolt can be switched to match the flow direction.
- MADE IN THE UK – Are drain guards are manufactured in the UK from 316 stainless steel (marine-grade) and are suitable for the challenging and damp environment found within a drainage system. Our drain guards are used within the professional pest control industry.
- DRAIN GUARD KIT SIZE – This listing is for a 4″ / 110mm version. The drain guard can be installed into 100mm Victorian drains. Instructions are included, and we also offer a support video and backup technical help on request. A 6″ / 150mm variant is also available.
|Dimensions:||13.2 x 13.2 x 12.2 cm; 560 Grams|
|Manufacture:||Fort Products Limited|
150mm / 6″ Drain Guard
Our 150mm version has been designed for larger drain pipes. Whilst not as common on domestic drainage systems that can often be found in or around blocks of flats or larger communal systems.