Felco F600 Folding Pull-Stroke Pruning Saw – Blade 16 cm
Felco F600 Folding Pull-Stroke Pruning Saw – Blade 16 cm & 310 Snips (Straight Head)
Felco F600 Folding Pull-stroke Pruning Saw – Blade 16 cm
Felco 600 a folding pull-stroke pruning saw with a 16 cm (6.3 in.) blade. There is nothing ordinary about the patented blade design of Felco saws. Unlike conventional saw teeth which are filed and alternately bent the turbo-cut saw blade is taper ground and each tooth is honed to precise knife-edge sharpness Fast easy pull action is easier and safer than other saw The shape of the turbo-cut blade is thinner at the top and thicker at the bottom-where the teeth are This Felco feature keeps only the teeth in contact with the material to be cut This prevents clogging and binding since the sides of the blade never come in contact with the wood Product Highlights Reliable rust resistant chromed blade made of steel with impulse heat treatment of the teeth for clean, precise cut all parts can be replaced Efficient conical blade shape that cuts without clogging the set and shape of the teeth prevents sap build-up the saw is maintenance free Ergonomic with a comfortable non-slip handle
FELCO Model 310 Snips (Straight Head)
Trees, bushes and plants are sensitive to the quality of the care they are given, and the use of efficient tools that do not inflict unnecessary damage on them is among their rightful demands. They show their gratitude in the form of fragrant, colourful flowers and flavoursome, healthy fruits. The FELCO 310 is distinguished by the shape of the cutting head: slim blades The 310 clearly belongs to the same Felco family, and has numerous features in common. Light and easy to handle, it has stainless steel blades: a first for FELCO and an innovation that will please all gardeners. Besides, it features soft springs that render work much easier and require little strength. And not to be forgotten, the locking mechanism for opening and closing allows for single-handed operation. Naturally, the handles are ergonomically designed. One small note: this is not a pruning tool, but intended for cutting small shoots and collecting flowers and fruits.
- Product 1: The Felco 600 is a folding pull-stroke pruning saw with a rust resistant chromed blade made of steel for clean and precise cuts.
- Product 1: The box contains the Felco 600 with a conical blade shape and a non-slip handle.
- Product 1: The saw is a turbo-cut saw with taper ground and each of its teeth is honed to precise knife-edge sharpness. The shape is thinner at the top and thicker at the bottom.
- Product 1: While sawing the wood only the teeth are in contact with the material to be cut which prevents clogging and binding due to the fact that the blades never come into contact with the wood.
- Product 2: Picking and trimming snips
- Product 2: Cutting head has slim blades
- Product 2: Ideal for cutting small shoots and collecting flowers and fruits
- Product 2: Locking mechanism allows for single handed operation