Doro 7000H 4G/LTE Cordless Phone with Docking Station Using
Doro 7000H 4G/LTE Cordless Phone with Docking Station Using a Mobile Network. Supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and WhatsApp. Ideal for Homes, Business or Temporary Work Places (Black)
- NEW PHONE FORMAT: The Doro 7000H is a new type of phone for the home, office, work place or residential care homes – avoiding the need and cost of a fixed line connection. Insert a prepay or monthly contract SIM card (Micro, 3FF) of your choice, into the handset and use the device as if it were a normal landline phone or take it with you for a full mobile experience.
- FREEDOM: Enjoy wireless freedom with this convenient phone, which includes a docking station, allowing the use of the speakerphone for hands free conversations. Simply place it in the docking station to keep it charged, so it is easy to find. It can also be used for WhatsApp video calls using the front facing camera. Comes with a 3.5mm audio jack for connecting a headset. Talk time is up to 7 hours and standby time lasts up to 200 hours.
- STAY CONNECTED: This innovative phone comes with WhatsApp pre-installed as well as the ability to send and receive text messages. You can connect to WiFi networks as well as mobile networks – allowing you to make calls using the best coverage. Can easily be unplugged and set up in new locations, when required, for instant communication without the hassle of a landline telephone number.
- KEY FEATURES: This easy to use Doro 7000H is equipped with a simplified user interface with a 2.4” colour display. It includes a list of your top 10 contacts, different display modes for better readability and well-spaced keys for easy dialling, a black list to block certain numbers, adjustable font sizes, predictive text, Bluetooth, on screen notifications for low battery, missed calls and messages, calendar with reminders and you can store up to 500 contacts in the phonebook.
- SPEC: Handset size: 14.3cm x 5.3cm x 1.4cm. Battery type: 1000mAh Li-ion. Front facing camera only.
|Dimensions:||15.7 x 10.2 x 8.1 cm; 323 Grams|
Choose your preferred 4G SIM card
By utilising the 4G network you can select your own SIM card to use in the device, and change it at any time should you wish to. This also allows you to place the device in any room or office you require itto be in as you are not limited to where the telephone socket is located, or be faced with the costs of moving the line or having an additional line put in.
Device comes unlocked and takes a 4G SIM card as well as the option to have it on pay as you go, pay monthly or a SIM only contract from your network provider.
|Max receiving amplification||35 dB|
|Max ringer volume||>75 dB|
|Battery type||1000mAh Li-ion|
|Call log positions||Unlimited|
|List top 10 contacts first||Yes|
|Adjustable font size||Yes|
|SMS and MMS||Yes|
|SAR||1.03 (head); 1.25 (body); 2.62 (limbs)|
|Calendar with reminder||Yes|