Polar Verity Sense Swimming Fitness Optical Heart Rate Sensor Tracker Black
RRP PRICE: £79.50
SALE PRICE: £77.51
YOU SAVE: £1.99
SALE PRICE: £77.51
YOU SAVE: £1.99
About this item
- COMFORT: Polar Verity Sense keeps your wrist free for maximum comfort and freedom of movement. Just slip it on your upper or lower arm, clip it on your swimming goggles or place it snug and firm against your skin under tight-fitting clothing.
- CONVENIENCE: With only one button, using Polar Verity Sense couldn’t be easier. Just switch it on and put it on your arm or temple and you’re ready to start your workout right away.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and ANT+ guarantee a large variety of devices that you can connect Polar Verity Sense with. You can have two simultaneous Bluetooth connections.
- VERSATILITY: Polar Verity Sense suits countless different sports. You can either follow your heart rate in real time on a connected device or app or record your session and transfer your data to your phone afterwards.
- SWIMMER’S BEST COMPANION: Conveniently in its swimming goggle strap clip against your temple, Polar Verity Sense tracks your heart rate, distance and pace automatically in the pool.
- Department name: Unisex Sport type: Cycling Included components: Sensor, armband, swimming goggle, charger, washing bag, information note
The Polar Verity Sense Optical Heart Rate Sensor is an optical heart rate monitor that provides you with maximum freedom of movement and multiple options for viewing and recording your workouts. Thanks to Bluetooth�, ANT+ and internal memory, you can either connect Polar Verity Sense to a sports watch or app to see your workout in real time or record your workout in the internal memory and view your data afterwards. Track your heart rate super conveniently from your lower and upper arm and from your temple when you’re swimming. Comfortable textile armband. Polar Verity Sense has a built-in memory that can store up to 600 hours of training data. Thread the clip to the strap of your swimming goggles and experience ultimate comfort of heart rate tracking. Broadcast range is up to 150 m with holder, without the holder broadcast range is up to 40 m. With Polar Verity Sense you get up to 20 hours of training time on a single charge.
|Dimensions:||9.5 x 4.6 x 11.63 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Train with Polar Flow or other fitness apps
For a full Polar Verity Sense experience, connect your heart rate monitor to Polar Flow, our free fitness and training app or any other compatible fitness app. Just choose the one that best fits your needs and turn your phone into a fitness tracker easily.
Polar Verity Sense
Optical heart rate monitor that works in any and all sports
Polar Verity Sense is a versatile high-quality optical heart rate sensor that measures heart rate from your arm or temple.
It comes with an armband and a swimming goggle strap clip, and it's very easy to use. It has Polar's reliable optical HR solution and connects with Bluetooth and ANT+.
- Two simultaneous Bluetooth connections and ANT+ broadcast: Works with just about any sports watch, device or app
- Long battery life: 20 hours on a single charge
- Internal memory: 600 hours of training
- Records heart rate, distance and pace automatically in swimming pool with the specific swimming mode
- Waterproof (50 m)
- Chargeable battery
- Updatable firmware
- Bluetooth transmission range 150 m (40m without the holder or swimming clip)
WHY HEART RATE TRAINING IS THE SMART WAY TO WORKOUT?
Using real-time heart rate data during your workouts means you have instant insight into how your body is responding. This means you’ll be training smarter, which is always better than simply training harder.
In a nutshell, smart training that leads to results is based on three variables:
- Frequency: How many times you exercise during a period of time, for example per week.
- Duration: How long you exercise at a time, usually counted in minutes.
- Intensity: This one is a bit more complicated – and that’s where your heart rate comes in.
Your heart rate is one of the best indicators of how hard your body is working during training. Instead of trying to ‘guesstimate’ the intensity of your workout, your best bet is to rely on your heart rate which is a trackable number, just like frequency and duration.
ANT+ and Bluetooth
Connect to ANT+ and Bluetooth cycling computers, sports watches, gym equipment and apps. You can connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously and with the ANT+ broadcast you can stream your HR to as many ANT+ devices as you wish.
Designed for use in the pool
Records heart rate, distance and pace automatically in swimming pool. Water resistant (50 m). Machine-washable detachable textile armband & swimming goggle strap clip and a handy storage pouch.
Convenience & Easy use
Putting Polar Verity Sense on is beautifully simple and fast. Just switch it on and then put it on your arm or temple, and you’re ready to start your workout right away.
With only one button, using Polar Verity Sense couldn't be easier.
Polar Verity Sense suits countless different sports such as group exercise, strength & functional training, indoor cycling, pool swimming, cycling, running, jogging, walking and team sports etc. The sky is basically the limit.
You can either follow your heart rate in real time on a connected device or record your session and transfer your data to your phone afterwards.
|Polar Verity Sense||Polar H9||Polar H10|
|HR measurement method||Optical heart rate (6 LED solution)||ECG||ECG|
|Operation time||Long battery life: 20 hours on a single charge||400 h (replaceable battery)||400 h (replaceable battery)|
|Rechargeable||Yes, with USB adapter||No||No|
|Waterproof||50 m||30 m||30 m|
|Strap||Armband||Polar Soft Strap||Polar Pro Strap|
|Compatible with 3rd party apps||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in memory||Up to 600 hours of HR training||No||For 1 training session|
|Updatable software (over the air), Bluetooth connectivity||✓||No||✓|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth low energy (two simultaneous connections) and ANT+||Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+||Bluetooth Low Energy (two simultaneous connections) and ANT+|
|5 kHz transmission (Gymlink)||No||✓||✓|