Hall's Rainsaver Gutter Bracket, 10 Pack, Black
REGULAR PRICE: £55.98
About this item
- Unique patented design, tool-free installation
- Maximum Clamping Depth 76mm (3″)
- Fits standard ‘mini’ 3″/76mm half round guttering
- Enables rain water collection at roof edge
- Fits roof edges up to 3″ thick
- Pack contains 10 brackets
The Hall’s Rainsaver Bracket, specially designed to clamp by hand without tools to standard shed and similar roofs, supporting lengths of 75/76mm guttering.
For use with Halls Rainsaver Gutter kit or standard 75/76mm (3″) guttering to extend and/or offer additional support.
Recommend one bracket for every 3-4ft (1-1.2m) of guttering.
Minimum opening 8mm, but can be used on thinner edges with suitable packing material like a block of wood.
The lowest part of guttering when installed sits around 90mm from the lowest edge of the roof, so may not be suitable if there could be any obstruction of door openings etc depending on shed design.
|Dimensions:||19 x 9 x 4 cm; 970 Grams|