Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler (33 Ultra-Bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs, Three 120mm ML RGB Series PWM Fans, 400 to 2,400 RPM, Zero RPM Mode, Corsair iCUE Commander CORE Included) Black
SALE PRICE: £162.01
YOU SAVE: £17.98
YOU SAVE: £17.98
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- High-Performance RGB Pump Head: Powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Corsair iCUE Commander CORE Included: A smart RGB lighting and fan speed controller gives you precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans
- Magnetic Levitation RGB Fans: Three 120 mm Corsair ML RGB Series PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Extreme CPU Cooling: Incredible cooling fan performance controllable via PWM, from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
Product descriptionStyle Name:iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX (Black)
The Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a 240mm radiator and two Corsair ML120 RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2,400 RPM. 33 Ultra-bright CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan let you completely personalise your cooler’s look. Connect to the included Corsair iCUE Commander CORE and powerful Corsair iCUE software to orchestrate synchronised RGB lighting, adjust fan speeds, and enable Zero RPM mode on up to six fans. Easy to install on most major CPU sockets, with a thermally optimised split-flow cold plate and low-noise centrifugal pump for exceptional performance, the H100i ELITE CAPELLIX puts the spotlight on your cooling.
- Tech Specs
- Dimensions (mm):277 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm
- Coldplate Material:Copper
- Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Fans included:2x ML120 RGB Magnetic Levitation Fans
- Fan Max Speed:2400 RPM
- Fan Dimensions:120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm
- Tubing Material:Low-Permeation Rubber
- Fan Airflow:75 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure:0.2 – 4.2 mm-H20
- Fan Noise Level:10 – 36 dB(A)
- Lighting:RGB via iCUE
- Box Contents
- Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPPELIX Liquid CPU Cooler
- Corsair Commander CORE
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two ML RGB Series PWM 120mm fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Alternative Pump Cap
- Cap Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions:||39.7 x 11.96 x 11.96 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
High-Performance RGB Pump Head
Each ELITE CAPELLIX cooler houses 33 ultra-bright individually addressable RGB LEDs. Add to that its powerful, low-noise cooling capabilities, and your build will look as cool as it runs.
Split-Flow Copper Cold Plate
An optimal cold plate design and a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads.
Low-Noise Centrifugal Pump
Delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
Change Up Your Look
Each Elite Capellix CPU cooler comes with two separate pump caps; a glossy black one is pre-installed and a lighter, more transparent one to let the real power of those Capellix LEDs shine through.
Turn any Case into a Smart Case
Use the power of iCUE to control the fan speed and RGB lighting of the included fans. Expanded control capability means you can control up to a total of six fans.
*Additional fans sold separately.
Magnetic Levitation RGB Fans
Corsair ML RGB Series PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
Zero RPM Mode
Zero RPM cooling profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
Available in Three Sizes and Performance Levels
240mm (H100i) for great compatibility, 360mm (H150i) for high cooling performance, and 280mm (H115i) for a great mix of both.
Easy to Install
Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.
Powerful Corsair iCUE Software
Adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronise your cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
RM750, 750 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular PSU
Corsair RM Series fully modular power supplies deliver consistent 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC, with virtually silent operation
Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 DRAM
With superior aluminum craftsmanship, tightly screened high-frequency memory chips and 12 ultra-bright, individually addressable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
ML120 PRO RGB 120mm 3 Fan Pack & Lighting Node PRO
Combines unrivaled performance and low noise operation, by utilising magnetic levitation bearing technology, with vibrant RGB lighting controlled by the included Lighting Node PRO.