Bosch Professional Rotation Laser Level GRL 400 H (One-button keypad, Working Range: up to 400m (diameter), in carrying case)
REGULAR PRICE: £600.44
About this item
- IDEAL FOR THE JOBSITE: Withstands harsh conditions of any outdoor jobsite thanks to the IP56 water and dust protection
- EASY TO USE: One-button keypad, Electronic Self Levelling functionality, and convenient battery tray
- PRECISE RESULTS: Consistently accurate results with Â± 2,4 mm at 30 m levelling accuracy and an ADS shock warning system
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for outdoor levelling, applications in building construction, civil engineering and landscaping
- ITEMS INCLUDED: Rotation Laser Level GRL 400 H, laser receiver LR1, 1x 9V battery, 1x NiMH battery, 2x 1.5V LR20 battery, charger, carrying case
|Dimensions:||19 x 18 x 17 cm; 2 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Quick Set up
By just pressing the ON button, the rotation laser automatically levels itself within +- 5Â° and starts projecting the beam with a constant speed of 600 rpm.
Shock Warning Function
The shock warning function informs the user in the case that the rotation laser has suffered a shock. The laser beam stops emitting to prevent from levelling mistakes.
Which batteries can I use for my GRL 400 H?
The GRL 400 H can be used with rechargeable batteries or with standard D Cell Alkaline batteries
Why does the GRL 400 H only operate with one speed?
The tool has a constant speed of 600 rpm as it is optimized to work with the LR 1 receiver in distances up to 400 m (diameter)
What does IP 56 mean
The GRL 400 H rotation laser and the LR 1 receiver have IP56, which means that they are protected against dust and water projection.
With which tripods is the tool compatible with?
The laser is compatible with any standard tripod with a 5/8â thread.