Bosch Professional cross line laser GCL 2-15 G (green laser,interior, with plumb points, working range: 15 m, 3 x 1.5 V batteries, rotating mount RM 1, laser target plate, carrying case)
REGULAR PRICE: £179.46
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL USE: Cross line laser with plumb points, durable and ideal for levelling work in bright environments
- HIGH VISIBILITY: Green cross line laser for four times greater visibility and red plumb points for precise transfer work
- EASY ALIGNMENT: Simple laser line alignment around the plumb point thanks to a rotating RM 1 Professional multifunctional mount
- TECHNICAL DATA: Laser class 2, IP 54, self-levelling range Â± 4Â°, levelling accuracy Â± 0.3 mm/m
- ITEMS INCLUDED: GCL 2-15 G with RM 1 Professional rotating mount, 3 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries, laser target plate, carrying case, L-BOXX inlay
|Dimensions:||13 x 5 x 16.2 cm; 490 Grams|
From the manufacturer
GCL 2-15 G Professional
The GCL 2-15 G Professional combi laser helps tradespeople to carry out short-range levelling work of any kind. Its green laser lines are four time more visible than the red laser lines produced by other tools.
Tradespeople can also use the combi laser's practical incline function, e.g. for applications such as fitting banisters. The automatic self-levelling feature always ensures lines are 100% straight.
Assistance for all trades
Installing drywall, transferring plumb points for electrical installations, finishing work such as making final reference marks or even diagonal levelling for banisters.
Self-levelling Securing the mount
Users also have the option of fastening the GCL 2-15 G Professional to a wall or ceiling together with the mount. This makes the combi laser ideal for short-distance levelling work up to 15 m.
Clearly visible plumb points
The GCL 2-15 G Professional can be easily inserted and fixed in a mount. Thus, the downward projected plumb point is always clearly visible due to the elevated position.
The GCL 2-15 can compensate up to +/- 4Â° independently and is therefore a great help on uneven surfaces as well.
The GCL 2-15 is a robust tool for construction site use with IP 54.
The GCL 2-15 allows line projections up to Â± 0.3 mm/m accuracy.
The GCL 2-15 allows point projections up to Â± 0.7 mm/m accuracy.
GCL 2-15 G
GCL 2-50 C
GCL 2-50 CG
Laser lines' working range
|15 m||15 m||20 m||20 m|
Working range with receiver
|–||–||50 m||50 m|
Working range of laser points
|Max. 10m (top), 10m (bottom)||Max. 10m (top), 10m (bottom)||Max. 10m (top), 10m (bottom)||Max. 10m (top), 10m (bottom)|
|+/- 0.3 mm/m||+/- 0.3 mm/m||+/- 0.3 mm/m||+/- 0.3 mm/m|
|+/- 4Â°||+/- 4Â°||+/- 4Â°||+/- 4Â°|
Dust and splash protection
|IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54|
|4x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)||4x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) or 12 V||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) or 12 V|
Control via smartphone