5 Piece Sabatier Professional Knife Block Set – Solid Wood Block, Full Tang, Quality High Carbon Steel Taper Ground Blades, Triple Rivet Comfort Handles. Sharper for Longer. by Taylors Eye Witness
REGULAR PRICE: £73.48
- ✅ SUPERIOR QUALITY STEEL BLADE: Multipurpose straight edge paring knife built with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge, which is ground to form an exacting angle and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability. Forged from Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium Stainless Steel, harder than normal knife steel which holds the sharp edge for longer.
- ✅ STRONG DESIGN: A single piece of metal running the full lenght of the knife makes it strong from handle to the knives point and offers superior durability and longevity. A Full tang knife weighs more than a normal knife and is less likely to bend. It also distributes the weight better allowing for greater knife balance and higher leverage capabilities. If you want a good knife make sure its ‘Full Tang’.
- ✅ PRECISION CUTTING: Featuring a short, small blade for enhanced accuracy and precision, this paring knife is optimally built for jobs of garnishing, mincing, peeling, slicing and dicing, where control is essential. It is perfect for more intricate jobs around the kitchen such as peeling fruits and vegetables or trimming beans, but also versatile enough for bigger jobs like dicing an onion, removing seeds or slicing mangos or avocados.
- ✅ ONLY THE BEST HANDLE: The well known 200 year old Sabatier brand is proud of creating only high quality kitchen tools. This is shown in the handmade craftsmanship of the knives solid, jet black handle, with 3 rivet construction, each rivet being completely smooth, lying totally flush with the surface of the handle.
- ✅ CONVENIENT AND RELIABLE: Hand wash or dishwasher friendly, making sure that the knife is dried straight after washing to keep its shine and longevity. Taylors Eye Witness are so confident in the quality of this product that we offer a 25 YEAR “NO QUIBBLE” GUARANTEE. Any item found defective will be repaired or replaced without charge. The consumer’s statutory rights are fully protected.
|Dimensions:||36 x 19.5 x 10.5 cm; 1.94 Kilograms|
|Brand:||Taylors Eye Witness|
Created by Taylors Eye Witness…
Taylors Eye Witness is a 150 year old company, which was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th Century as designers and producers of kitchen tools, knives, scissors and sharpeners.
The “Eye Witness” logo was developed in 1838 – the inspiration for the choice of “Eye Witness” is believed to be Shakespeare's line in Henry IV – “No eye hath seen better”.
Taylors Eye Witness is a British company employing highly skilled Sheffield craftsmen and designers with a knowledge base which is unrivaled, Taylors Eye Witness have stood the test of time through an unrelenting dedication to quality, service and good old fashioned technical know-how.