Dremel Versatip 2000 Cordless Soldering Iron – Butane Gas Soldering Kit with 6 Interchangeable Tips for Welding, Wood Burning, Pyrography, Jewellery Making, Arts and Crafts
SALE PRICE: £36.99
YOU SAVE: £3.74
YOU SAVE: £3.74
About this item
- Versatile: 6-in-1 gas torch great for soldering, pyrography, hot cutting, heat embossing, paint removal and welding due to six interchangeable tips
- Quick: The gas soldering iron is powered by liquid butane gas with a short heat up time and quick recharge
- Precise finishing: Achieve the desired results due to the variable temperature setting feature
- Easy & Safe: easy start up thanks to the integrated ignition trigger – no independent ignition tool required
- GUARANTEE: 2 years guarantee standard. Get 1 year extra when registering your Dremel tool on MyDremel
|Dimensions:||19 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm; 135 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Dremel Versatip 2000
The cordless 6-in-1 butane soldering iron tool
The Dremel VersaTip is a versatile soldering iron convenient for detailed and complex finishing due to the variable settings. Tackle the creativity with this versatile 6-in-1 tool that includes six interchangeable tips. Use them for different heat applications, such as soldering, heat embossing, hot cutting, welding, pyrography or paint removal. The VersaTip is powered by normal lighter gas fuel, which is readily available in supermarkets. The tool provides additional Child safety lock mechanism that prevents accidental release of gas.
MELTING & WELDING
- Includes: the soldering tip, hot cutting knife, shaping knife, wide flame head, hot air tip and deflector.
- Adjust the temperature according to the working material via the flame control slider.
- The tool is powered by normal lighter gas fuel, It only takes seconds to fill with liquid butane gas and a full tank lasts 30-60 minutes.
- The tool can be easily used by both the beginners or the experts. The tool is easily started as it has the integrated ignition trigger.
For pyrography or wood burning designs and joining wires.
For cutting materials such as nylon rope to prevent “feathering” and straight burning lines in pyrography designs.
For cutting to size sheets of plastic and heat sensitive materials.
Hot Air Tip
For heating of heat sensitive materials.
Wide Blower Tip
For preparing surface areas for detailed paint and coating removal.
For shrinking of heat sensitive insulation around electrical wiring.
Solder, Sponge, Tins, and Wrenches
For protected cooling after use.