HyperX Alloy Origins Core – Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Software Controlled Light & Macro Customization – Compact Form Factor – Clicky Switch – HyperX Blue – RGB LED Backlit
RRP PRICE: £99.99
SALE PRICE: £87.48
YOU SAVE: £12.51
SALE PRICE: £87.48
YOU SAVE: £12.51
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- HyperX Mechanical Switches rated for 80 million keystrokes
- Full aircraft-grade aluminium body, Ultra-compact, portable design with detachable cable
- Dazzling RGB lighting with dynamic effects, Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles, On board memory for storing up to 3 customizable lighting and macro profiles
- Game Mode with 100% Anti-ghosting and Full N-Key Rollover
|Dimensions:||35.81 x 12.95 x 3.56 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
The HyperX Alloy Origins Core is an ultra-compact, sturdy tenkeyless keyboard featuring custom HyperX mechanical switches designed to give gamers the best blend of style, performance, and reliability. These key switches have exposed LEDs for stunning lighting with an actuation force and travel distance elegantly balanced for responsiveness and accuracy. Alloy Origins Core is built with a full aluminum body so it stays rigid and stable when keystrokes are flying, and also features keyboard feet that let you choose from three different tilt levels. Its compact TKL design frees up space for mouse movement in desktop setups where space is at a premium, and it also features a detachable USB Type-C cable for supreme portability.
Customize your lighting, craft macros, and adjust Game Mode with HyperX NGENUITY Software. This powerful, yet easy-to-use program lets you set per-key lighting, layer dazzling lighting effects, and add scores of other personalized touches to your NGENUITY-compatible products.
*Available switch colors vary per country. Please check your local retailer/etailer for availability.
- HyperX mechanical switches*
- Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Ultra-compact TKL design with detachable USB Type-C cable
- Dazzling RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles
- Onboard memory for three profiles
- Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover functionalities
HyperX mechanical switches
The key switches are custom-designed to be a balance of responsiveness and accuracy, featuring a short travel time and low actuation force. They’re also reliable, rated for 80 million keypresses with no loss of quality.
Full aircraft-grade aluminum body Cuerpo completo de aluminio aeronáutico
The aluminum casing keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable when the action gets intense and the game hangs in the balance; battle after battle, night after night.
Ultra-compact TKL design with detachable USB Type-C cable
The sleek tenkeyless form factor gives you more space for rapid mouse movements, especially in desktop setups that are too tight for a full-sized keyboard. It also has a detachable cable so it’s easy to take on the go.
Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY Software
Customize Game Mode, take greater control over lighting effects, and set up your own macros.
Three adjustable keyboard tilt angles
Adjust the two-step keyboard feet for three different angle settings (3°, 7°, or 11°), whichever makes your wrists the most comfortable.
Onboard memory for three profiles
Create your own custom-designed lightshows, save them directly to the keyboard, and take them with you on the go.
Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover
Ensure that all your keypresses register and that you’re not accidentally taking yourself out of the game in key moments.
RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
HyperX mechanical switches feature an exposed LED for brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.