Doro 7010 Unlocked 4G Easy-to-Use Mobile Phone for: m.warehousediscounts.uk: Electronics
SALE PRICE: £79.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- WI-FI AND APPS: The Doro 7010 comes with Wi-Fi access as well as with pre-installed WhatsApp and Facebook applications to let you stay in touch with your family and friends in a very easy way.
- RESPONSE BY DORO: The Response button features on the back of the Doro 7010 and when pressed will alert all the ‘responders’ set up in the Response by Doro app and show the Doro user’s location. Within the Response by Doro app, users are able to help manage settings remotely. A subscription version of the service is also available, routing calls to an alarm receiving centre if responders are unable to accept alerts.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE AND HD VOICE: If you use a hearing aid you can adjust the audio settings to HAC mode to get loud and clear sound easily through your device. You will enjoy an even better sound experience thanks to HD voice, a technology that makes it easier for you to hear and to be heard. Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating: T3/M3.
- KEY FEATURES: This 4G bar phone includes speakerphone, predictive text, adjustable font sizes, Bluetooth, email and internet access and a torch. Capture special moments with your family and friends thanks to the 3MP interpolated camera.
- BATTERY: This device comes with a UK mains plug. Talk time is up to 7 hours and standby time lasts up to 330 hours.
Are you looking for a bar style mobile phone for seniors that lets you stay in touch with your family and friends via WhatsApp and Facebook? The Doro 7010 with WiFi compatibility does just that. You'll also appreciate how the extra-large display makes taking, receiving and viewing pictures both effortless and more fun. On top of that, our brand new Doro 7010 is dual SIM.
Doro aim to take simplicity even further thanks to the intuitive, action-based interface, EVA. EVA makes using a phone even easier. It’s like having someone who understands your needs always by your side. EVA simply gives you a few clear choices on screen, and then does what you wish based on your selection. She’s also the perfect companion when starting up the phone for the first time, guiding you every step of the way through the set up and navigating the device.
EVA makes technology fun, available and easy for everyone.
- 1 x Doro 7010 Mobile Phone
- 1 x Mains Plug
- 1 x Micro USB Lead
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
The Doro 7010 comes with the WhatsApp and Facebook apps pre-installed, to let you easily stay in contact with your family and friends if you don't feel comfortable using a smartphone.
Note! It is not possible to download other applications on this device.
After downloading and setting up the Response by Doro app, you can instantly see the Doro user's position. If the Doro 7010 is on and connected to the internet (via WiFi or mobile data), it will update the position instantly; if it is not connected, it will show the last known position with the time.
Note! Both the Doro 7010 user and ‘Responders’ need to set up a Response by Doro accountto use this service, with the Doro user granting permission to share their location with their connected Responders.
RESPONSE BY DORO
The Response button features on the back of the Doro 7010 and when pressed with simultaneously alerts an unlimited number of ‘responders’ that are set up in the pre-installed app. Responders are alerted on their smartphone that the Doro user requires assistance and are shown their location. They can easily accept the alert and talk to the senior directly via a call. The Doro handset automatically connects the call on speakerphone thus removing the need to hold the phone close to their ear. Responders simply need to download the app from the Play Store or App store and accept an invitation from a Doro user or invite them to connect. Within the Response by Doro app, users are also able to help manage settings such as screen brightness or call volume on the Doro phone. A subscription version of the service is also available, once set up is complete, which routes calls to an alarm receiving centre if responders are unable to accept alerts.
4G FEATURE PHONE
The Doro 7010 is compatible with the 4G LTE networks. 4G was made to replace 3G and it offers a connection that is more reliable and delivers much higher speeds, up to 10 times faster than 3G.
Note! The Doro 7010 is compatible with 2G and 3G SIM cards as well as 4G but you can only take advantage of the 4G technology with a 4G SIM.
ICE (In Case of Emergency)
Add an ICE contact to improve your own safety. First responders can access stored medical information from the user's phone easily using the ICE function. All fields are optional, but you would be able to provide next of kin details, condition, allergies, blood type, vaccinations, medications and other very important information which might be crucial to know in the event of an accident or trauma.
This mobile phone for seniors is Hearing Aid Compatible so you will get loud and clear sound whilst wearing your hearing device and thanks to the HD Voice technology it has never been so easy to hear and to be heard.
Use the 0 and 2-9 keys to speed dial a designated contact from your phonebook. Press and hold the corresponding key to speed dial.
The call blocking feature allows you to prevent specific numbers from calling or texting you. This option is very useful especially if you often receive spam calls or messages. You can add numbers to your Blacklist directly from your call log, just press Block number.
- Radio FM & Bluetooth
- Micro SIM Card Required
- Call Log Memory: Unlimited
- Adjustable Font Sizes
- Predictive Text
- Dual SIM
- Email and Internet Acces
Use Wi-Fi to connect your phone to the Internet instead of the data mobile network. To activate it:
- Press Menu > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Set the switch to ON.
The Doro 7010 includes a Wi-Fi calling feature, which enables you to make and receive calls over a wireless internet connection. To activate it:
1. Press Menu > Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Wi-Fi calling.HOTSPOT & TETHERING
Allow other devices to share your phone’s Internet connection by connecting them using a USB cable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Internet sharing only works if your phone is connected to the Internet over the mobile data network and it will disable any existing Wi-Fi connection on the phone while active.
|Dimensions:||16.4 x 12.6 x 5.3 cm; 260 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|