TELMU Microscope 40X-1000X Compound Monocular Microscopes with Handle, Microscope for School&Lab, Kids and Students, with Eyepiece(WF10X/25X) and 10 Sliders (Phone Adapter Included)
RRP PRICE: £89.99
SALE PRICE: £82.99
YOU SAVE: £7.00
SALE PRICE: £82.99
YOU SAVE: £7.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 5 Magnification and 360 Degree Rotatable objective: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, 1000x, 5 different magnification can show different world Microbial world. You can rotate your objective to observe the specimen, this design provide omnidirectional observation experience.
- Two LED Light Sources – Both the top and bottom of the microscope have LED lights. A biological microscope with two light sources provides more light than a microscope with a single light source, so it is ideal for viewing thick specimens such as roots, stems, leaves, and fungi.
- Comes with Accessories – Mobile phone holder, 5 biological slice samples (double twenty-two leaf stems, onion skin, housefly claws, pine trees, cotton stems), 5 slides, 10 coverslips. Note: The slide is fragile, please use it with care.
- Mobile Phone Holder : You can record the fantastic moment by your phone and share it with your friends or family, the microscope can not only rise interests of your children, but also can make your relationship be closer.
- Biological Learning Tools – Suitable for children and adolescents, to increase children’s interest in learning, to help children explore the brilliance of nature, biology and science, but also an important tool for children to learn nature and biology courses in primary and secondary schools
|Dimensions:||16 x 12 x 29 centimetres|
Enter the Scientific World with TELMU Microscope
Exploring a Hidden World
TELMU Microscope is an ideal product to engage children in scientific Observation and Discovery. Much of contemporary science involves observing nature and making deductions from these observations. Using a microscope, kids are also Discovering a new world that they have never seen before – a world of fine structures of living things, rocks, and man-made objects. In doing so, they discovery how familiar macroscopic objects are assembled and function; they can record their observations and make deductions. In short, they become scientists.
- The microscope may have some peculiar smell after a long period of transportation in the sealed package. We suggest that you leave the microscope in the ventilated place for a period of time after receiving the goods. In this way, the peculiar smell will be greatly improved.
- If the image during the observation process is blurred, because the focal length is not adjusted to the proper position, please tell us to answer your questions or watch the operation video on this page.
- If the microscope LED light does not turn on properly after loading 3 1.5V AA batteries, check if the batteries are fully charged and installed correctly. If it is not the cause of the batteries and the LED light still cannot be turned on, please tell us, we will solve your problem in the first time.
TELMU 40X-1000X Microscope
Good quality and complete accessories. Not just for kids, but high quality scientific instruments designed for high school students and lab.
- 1 x TELMU Microscope
- 1 x WF10X Eyepiece
- 1 x WF25X Eyepiece
- 10 x Microscope Sliders
- 1 x Phone Adapter
- 1 x Gift Box
- 1 x User Manual
Affordable Quality Microscope for Kids and Beginners
- Eyepiece: Wide angle WF10X, 25X
- Objective Lenses: Achromatic 4X, 10X, 40X
- Stage: Simple stage with slice clamp; size 90*90mm
- Focusing System: Course/Fine range 8mm
- LED Power: 0.25W
- Sliders: 5 samples, 5 blank
- Phone Adapter: For any mode
- 45 Degree Inclined Swiveling Monocular Head
- Built-In NA0.65 Concentrator LED Illumination
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Full metal Optical Glass Elements, Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Five Color Changable Disc Diaphragm
- Before use it, please prepare 3 AAA battaries(not included)
Mobile Phone Holder
The phone holder makes it easier for kids to record the observations. Ideal for saving observed images to share with friends or participate in scientific presentations, etc.
3 High-magnification Objectives
With 40X, 10X, 40X 3 high-magnification achromatic objectives, metal mirrors, optical lenses, clearer imaging. 3 kinds of objective lens freely switch, easy to adjust, with card rotation free switching multip
Dual LED Illumination System
Up and down two wireless LED light sources, easy to operate, not affected by external light sources. The upper light source is suitable for observing opaque objects, and the lower light source is suitable for observing specimens.
Rotatable Monocular Head and 45° Angle
The angle between the monocular head and the handle is 45° with ergonomics, which can effectively avoid the cervical soreness caused by the child's long viewing time. It can rotate and share among multiple users.