Lumie Bodyclock Shine 300 – Wake-up Light Alarm Clock with Radio, 15 Sounds and Sleep Sunset
RRP PRICE: £129.00
SALE PRICE: £105.60
YOU SAVE: £23.40
SALE PRICE: £105.60
YOU SAVE: £23.40
About this item
- Gradual sunrise to wake you naturally, feeling refreshed and wide awake. Sunrise duration of 15-90 minutes and choice of final light intensity. Add the radio or a wake sound alarm. Tap-control snooze
- Unwind with a fading sunset and encourage easy sleep as the light dims. Choose a sunset duration between 15 and 90 minutes and relax with one of the sleep sounds. Fade-to-off or fade-to nightlight
- Mimics sunrise and sunset colours using mixed LEDs. Provides dimmable bedroom lighting. Light-sensitive auto-dimming display. Fm radio with 5 presets. 15 sleep/wake sounds including white noise
- Proven to help treat sad/winter blues, certified medical device (class I), 3-year warranty
- From Lumie, the light therapy specialist that invented wake-up lights
Lumie Bodyclock wakes you gradually with light that mimics a real sunrise. The brightening light naturally brings you round from sleep, prompting your body to reduce the production of sleep hormones such as melatonin, whilst increasing the levels of hormones like cortisol that help you get up and go. This provides a fantastic start to the day for sufferers of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and the winter blues, and helps anyone who is not naturally a morning person to feel brighter and more energetic first thing. Lumie Bodyclock are available with a range of extra features to help you wake brighter and sleep well. From Lumie, Light therapy specialists and inventors of the very first wake-up lights.
Lumie Bodyclock Shine 300 wake-up light; Mains adaptor; User guide
From the manufacturer
Lumie Bodyclock Shine 300
FM radio and 15 sleep/wake sounds to complement the sunset and sunrise. Choose duration and final light intensity to create a personalised sunrise.
- Sunrise duration of 15-90 minutes
- Adjustable final sunrise intensity
- Mixed LEDs for realistic sunrise colours
- Wake up to light only or add radio or a wake sound
- 7-day alarm
- Tap-control snooze
- Sunset duration of 15-90 minutes
- Mixed LEDs for realistic sunset colours
- Fall asleep with sunset only or with radio or a sleep sound
- Light-sensitive display adjusts to match the light level in your room and turns off when the room is dark (also LOW option if you prefer the display to stay on)
- FM radio with 5 presets
- 15 sleep/wake sounds (optional): Beep, Tropical birds, Blackbird, Osprey, Goats, Guzheng, Cafe, Steam train, Thunderstorm, Waves, Crickets, Kitten purring, Tree frogs, Ping pong, White noise
- Fully dimmable bedside lighting
- Power failure back-up
- Class 1 Medical Device (conforms to Directive 93/42/EEC, effective 14/09/18)
Using Bodyclock Shine 300
Light for every day well-being
Light at the start of the day is the most effective way to reset your internal clock and this is the science behind Bodyclock.
Use the Bodyclock Shine 300 sunrise all year round to anchor your internal clock to your wake-up time, helping you to feel more energised and productive during the day and ready for sleep at night…
Fading sunset to help you unwind
Wind down gradually with a 15-90 minute sunset. Fading light is a signal for the body to produce melatonin ready for sleep so the sunset makes you naturally drowsy.
You could also listen to a soothing sleep sound or a favourite FM station.
Combine sunset and audio settings to drift off to sleep with the sunset colours and volume fading together.
Bright sunrise to wake you naturally
Bodyclock Shine 300 wakes you naturally at the alarm time when the light is at its brightest.
Set a 15-90 minute sunrise and your preferred final light intensity and wake to a warm glow or a bright, sunny room.
Choose one of the wake sounds or radio if you'd like an extra alarm though many people find they wake naturally with the light alone.
Feel refreshed and properly awake
Studies have shown that waking up with gradual light is proven to improve the quality of sleep and awakening.
With Bodyclock Shine 300, you'll wake up brighter and feel ready for the day ahead.
Scroll up to product images and video to see how Bodyclock Shine 300 works.
How Bodyclock sleep and wake-up lights work
- Lumie invented the very first wake-up lights in 1993
- British Swimming team use Bodyclock to wake bright and early for training
- Registered with Medical and Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA ref: CA007025)
Lumie has been designing and developing light therapy products in Cambridge, UK for over 25 years.
Lumie lights treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and winter blues, boost mood and energy levels and improve sleep.
Feel awake during the day
Instead of being jolted from sleep by an alarm, Bodyclock Shine 300 wakes you gradually and more effectively with brightening light. By the time you open your eyes, you're properly awake, alert and feeling ready for the day ahead.
Waking like this re-sets the internal clock that controls daily wake/sleep rhythm and has been shown to boost mood, productivity and energy levels.
Ready for sleep at night
The right light can also prepare your body for sleep. All Bodyclock have a fading sunset to promote production of melatonin and help you to unwind naturally.
Recommended for SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues sufferers and anyone who would like to wake up brighter.
|Bodyclock Rise 100||Bodyclock Glow 150||Bodyclock Shine 300||Bodyclock Luxe 700FM||Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB|
|Features||–||–||FM radio||Low-blue light for bedtime. FM radio. Bluetooth. Glass lamp cover.||Low-blue light for bedtime. DAB radio. Bluetooth. USB port. Glass lamp cover.|
|Sunrise/Sunset duration||30 min||20, 30 or 45 min||15-90 min||15-90 min||15-90 min|
|Adjustable final sunrise intensity||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Light-sensitive auto-dimming display||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HWD cm||16 x 19 x 12||16 x 19 x 12||18 x 21 x 12||20 x 23 x 13||20 x 23 x 13|
|Weight||565 g||565 g||650 g||1.10 kg||1.10 kg|